Breach of Privacy and Confidentiality
Theft of sensitive or confidential information from a business organization or corporate entity is mostly done by an insider. It is an increasing issue primarily perpetrated by office workers with access to technology and hand held storage devices. The act of illegally downloading data from a networked computer to a USB device is called thumb sucking. The use of portable music player or any other audio/video devices are called pod slurping.
Commonly, these type of informations are such as passwords, credit cards informations, debit card informations, identity card details namely aadhar card, voter is, driving license, other personal sensitive information and confidential information the companies.
In order to avoid these kinds of incidents most of corporates adopt Information Security Policies, Mobile Phone usage Policies, Storage Media Sanitization Policies etc apart form prohibiting the use of any personal, portable data storage devices in their offices.
Cyber Crime Investigation
- Email Tracing & Investigation
- Industrial Espionage
- Unauthorized Access & Hacking
- Investigating Server Logs & IP
- Investigating Financial Frauds
- Investigating Digital Impersonation
- Spear Phishing Investigation
- Software Piracy Investigation
- Investigating Obscene Materials
- Breach of Privacy and Confidentiality
- E-Crime Scene Investigation