Data Privacy Law ComplianceThe term Data Privacy Law applies to laws that regulate the Collection, Possession, Dealing, Handling, Usage, Transfer of Information relating to Private Individuals, held by Body Corporates.
The Data Privacy Rules apply to all those who Collect, Receive, Possess, Store, Deal or Handle Information of individuals during the course of Commercial or Professional activities. This includes the following:
- Incorporated Companies
- Partnership Firms
- Sole Proprietorships etc.
They also include professionals like Doctors, Chartered Accountants etc. We would assist your organization to meet the Data Privacy Law Compliance at par with industrial standards around the globe.
An indicative list of those covered by the Data Privacy Rules includes:
- All business organizations (Manufacturing, Trading, etc) in respect of information relating to their employees.
- Retails Stores, Restaurants, E-commerce companies that collect payment through Debit Cards, Credit Cards etc.
- Hospitals in respect of information relating to their customers and employees.
- Insurance companies in respect of information relating to their customers and employees.
- Banks in respect of information relating to their customers and employees.
- Doctors, Stock Brokers and Chartered Accountants in respect of information relating to their clients.
Solutions for Corporate
- Apr 06,2021INDIAN COMPANIES AND HIPAA (COMPLIANCE, BREACH, AND PENALTIES)
- Apr 06,2021Online Payments
- Mar 30,2021Copyright over Stock photos used by Political Parties