Online Harassment / Cyber Stalking
Cyber stalking refers to the use of the Internet, e-mail, or other electronic communications devices to stalk another person.
Stalking generally involves harassing or threatening behavior that an individual engages in repeatedly, such as following a person, appearing at a person's home or place of business. It can be of various forms
- Sending repeated Friend request on social networking sites.
- Posting your pictures on social networking sites without your consent
- Making unwanted comments on the wall or posts on your social networking page.
- Sending abusive or excessive messages through online chat services.
- Making harassing phone calls or SMS or images, abusive phone calls, excessive phone calls sending abusive SMS messages, sending excessive SMS messages or Whatsapp images, or Vandalizing a person's profile image.
Solutions for Individual
- Social Networking Crimes
- Mobile Phone & SMS Crimes
- Online Defamation / Cyber Smearing
- Online Harassment / Cyber Stalking
- Bullying in Cyberspace
- Digital Identity Fraud
- Revenge Pornography
- Credit Card & Debit Card Frauds
- ATM Card Skimming & PIN Capturing
- Internet & Mobile Banking Frauds
- Phishing Attacks & Countermeasures
- Vishing & Smishing Attacks