Investigating Obscene Materials
Dissemination of obscene materials or pornography is believed to one of the largest business on the internet today. The millions of pornographic websites that flourish on the internet are testimony to this. While pornography per se is not illegal in many countries, child pornography is strictly illegal in many countries.
Most of the obscene images seen in the pornographic sites are morphed photographs. Long ago the perpetrators use only the morphed images of celebrities BUT on the contrary in the recent trends they are using morphed images of common women and girls. The perpetrator adopts this trend in order lure visitors from particular geo locations so it would generate nativity feeling. The perpetrators obtain the pictures of common women and girls from social networking sites and uses software for creating obscene images.
In certain cases ex-boy friend had morphed the picture of his girl friend as obscene image and publishes it in social networking sites, you tube and pornographic sites. In another case, disgruntled employee had morphed his employer's picture as obscene image and publishes it in social networking sites, you tube and pornographic sites.
In these types of cases obscene materials can be removed from the social networking sites, you tube by lodging a complaint with the appropriate authorities with the help of a techno legal expert. The offender can also be identified with the help of IP address from where the obscene materials were uploaded.
Cyber Crime Investigation
- Email Tracing & Investigation
- Industrial Espionage
- Unauthorized Access & Hacking
- Investigating Server Logs & IP
- Investigating Financial Frauds
- Investigating Digital Impersonation
- Spear Phishing Investigation
- Software Piracy Investigation
- Investigating Obscene Materials
- Breach of Privacy and Confidentiality
- E-Crime Scene Investigation
- Apr 06,2021INDIAN COMPANIES AND HIPAA (COMPLIANCE, BREACH, AND PENALTIES)
- Apr 06,2021Online Payments
- Mar 30,2021Copyright over Stock photos used by Political Parties