Domain Name Disputes
With the development of E-Commerce in India, in the recent trends disputes relating to domain names are on the rise.
An individual or corporate aggrieved by the wrongful use of their domain names has the options to file a case under Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP), framed by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) or “.in Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy” (INDRP) in order to settle their dispute.
The complaint can be filed only if
- The Registrant's domain name is identical or confusingly similar to a name, trademark or service mark in which the complainant has rights.
- The Registrant has no rights or legitimate interests in respect of the domain name
- The Registrant's domain name has been registered or is being used in bad faith.
- Expert opinion on Digital Crimes
- Cyber Security Consultation
- Cyber Adjudication
- Search and Seizure Operations
- Litigation Support
- Law Enforcement Support
- Online Reputation Management
- Copyright in Cyberspace
- Trademark in Cyberspace
- Conducting Antipiracy Raids
- Forensic Documentation & Reports
- Domain Name Disputes
- May 23,2023Unraveling the Legal Complexities of Cryptocurrencies
- Mar 27,2023Sports betting
- Mar 27,2023ONLINE GAMBLING