Forensic Documentation & Reports
“Forensic Documentation & Reports " refers to the document or paper trail showing the seizure, custody, control, transfer, analysis, and disposition of physical and electronic evidence.
It is the process of validating how any kind of evidence has been gathered, tracked and protected. A piece of evidence is worthless without a proper documentation.
- What is the evidence?
- How did the analyst get it?
- When was it collected?
- Who all have handled it?
- Why did the mentioned persons handle it?
- Where all has the evidence travelled?
- Where the evidence was ultimately stored?
- Apr 06,2021INDIAN COMPANIES AND HIPAA (COMPLIANCE, BREACH, AND PENALTIES)
- Apr 06,2021Online Payments
- Mar 30,2021Copyright over Stock photos used by Political Parties