Forensic Documentation & Reports
“Forensic Documentation & Reports " refers to the document or paper trail showing the seizure, custody, control, transfer, analysis, and disposition of physical and electronic evidence.
It is the process of validating how any kind of evidence has been gathered, tracked and protected. A piece of evidence is worthless without a proper documentation.
- What is the evidence?
- How did the analyst get it?
- When was it collected?
- Who all have handled it?
- Why did the mentioned persons handle it?
- Where all has the evidence travelled?
- Where the evidence was ultimately stored?
- Expert opinion on Digital Crimes
- Cyber Security Consultation
- Cyber Adjudication
- Search and Seizure Operations
- Litigation Support
- Law Enforcement Support
- Online Reputation Management
- Copyright in Cyberspace
- Trademark in Cyberspace
- Conducting Antipiracy Raids
- Forensic Documentation & Reports
- Domain Name Disputes
- May 23,2023Unraveling the Legal Complexities of Cryptocurrencies
- Mar 27,2023Sports betting
- Mar 27,2023ONLINE GAMBLING