Hijacking of Information
Information includes Message, text, images, sound, voice, codes, computer programmes, software and data bases or micro film or computer generated micro fiche.
Hijacking of information is majorly governed by two different statues apart from Indian Penal Code.
- Hijacking of Information
- Copyright Act
Information / Data means a representation of information, Knowledge, Facts, concepts or instructions which are being prepared or have been prepared in a formalized manner, and is intended to be processed, is being processed or has been processed in a computer system or computer network, and may be in any form (including computer printouts magnetic or optical storage media, punched cards, punched tapes) or stored internally in the memory of the computer.
- Financial Information such as Bank Account or Credit Card or Debit Card or other payment instrument details
- Physical, Physiological and Mental Health condition
- Sexual orientation
- Medical Records and Medical History
- Biometric Information and any detail relating to the above as provided to body corporate for providing service
Hijacking of any of the information received by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise is considered to be a serious crime.
Solutions for Corporate
- Apr 06,2021INDIAN COMPANIES AND HIPAA (COMPLIANCE, BREACH, AND PENALTIES)
- Apr 06,2021Online Payments
- Mar 30,2021Copyright over Stock photos used by Political Parties