Investigating Digital Impersonation
Digital impersonation is a form of identity theft for committing fraud or cheating of another person's identity in which someone pretends to be someone else by assuming that person's identity, typically in order to access resources or obtain credit and other benefits in that person's name and fame. On the other hand it would also be used to defame their moral/identity.
In most of the cases, fake profiles of celebrities are used to lure their fans and thereby commit financial frauds by collecting money from them. Sometimes these celebrities' identities are used in social networking site and blogs to make defamatory statements against another celebrity or government or any particular individuals.
In certain cases fake profile of women were created on social networking site displaying her own pictures, correct profile name and contact information such as address, mobile number etc. Then this profile described her as a woman of easy virtue / immoral women and any one can contact her through her mobile number. This leads to lot of harassment for the victim and also defames her moral in the society.
Cyber Crime Investigation
- Email Tracing & Investigation
- Industrial Espionage
- Unauthorized Access & Hacking
- Investigating Server Logs & IP
- Investigating Financial Frauds
- Investigating Digital Impersonation
- Spear Phishing Investigation
- Software Piracy Investigation
- Investigating Obscene Materials
- Breach of Privacy and Confidentiality
- E-Crime Scene Investigation
- Apr 06,2021INDIAN COMPANIES AND HIPAA (COMPLIANCE, BREACH, AND PENALTIES)
- Apr 06,2021Online Payments
- Mar 30,2021Copyright over Stock photos used by Political Parties